Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Series of Repercussions...!!!




*************************************************************************

*Ohhh... Shut up Doc..!! I seriously don't need those medicines.... 
#Hmm... So.. Ya will tell me now::: Wat to diagnose to my patients and what not..??? Ya better restrain yr dominance to yr sub-ordinates Mrs. Khanna... I know my job best..!!
 *Ohh.. really??? And wat abt the patient who died last night:: because of yr prescription!!
>>I was speechless for a moment.... She knows the case happened last night... She was unconscious as i remember while i was dealing with the highest degree of schizophrenic case:: Mrs. Diwakar... How did she come to know about her death??? I Looked at her... She was less interested about waiting for my answer, more about pleasing herself with her sarcastic amusement.... Aahh... The mysterious case of:: Manipulative intelligence..!! Hard to handle... Risky in treatment... But yeah... Interesting to save in files...!!
#Listen.... Mrs. Khanna... M repeating ya my words... Though.. Ya had been my fast friend from years... But ya don't have any right to offend me about my profession... And moreover it was influenced by government authority... So, ultimately... M not responsible for any argumentation abt this....
>>I knew... This last information was not healthy enough to share with her... She will add this to her memory back-up and later on will execute her most apprehensive acts blaming the facts she learnt:: Wat a pyschic world it is..!! 
She did not reply to me as i had expected.... For a moment... It was a pin drop silence in room which was on most peaceful view of the hospital... She had chosen it for herself by her choice::: As she wanted to be close to nature and get healed quickly.... I love these kind of patients.... Who have courage to fight against their miseries and reflect the attitude:: Nothing can break me..!!
*Very protective... Since a long long time .... As we knw each other:::ya have been defending yrslf with these kind of silly excuses... Wat a coward attitude ya possess...Do ya think it really works??? Mrs. D'souza..!!
>>She mocked my name with more stress.... She is hitting me down by her comments which are irrelevant to our conversation.... But this is wat she is suffering from:: Resentment and betrayal aftereffects... She is hitting me not because of her intention but because of her frustration.... She had been stressful on my name which was at present:: Miss Cheryl .... Only because she wanted to see my face flooded with emotions and get herself pleased with the gloomy thoughts she placed on my heart to satisfy her innocence that she is as evil as others are.... She is not an exception.... By targeting my marital issue... She had reflected her sentiments towards her black past full of liaisons...
#Here... These are yr medicines... Mrs. Khanna... Would ya like to have yr favourite cappuccinu with yr breakfast...?? As i have to order it much earlier before our staff gets exchanged after their night duties....
>>I glared at her more in inquisitive way than being pitiful towards her... She is not the one who demands sympathy... Her pride is more important than her emotions.... Alas... She has failed to maintain it....
*Ya knw wat?? Ya need to cure yrslf first than acting as healer for my brain...!! Ya always try to be smart:: Bt in all cases ya have failed to be the one... Come out f yr fantasy... Live in practical... Ya dun have guts to heal me... Ya better check out yr successful government cases instead...!!
>>I like her... when she is natural... Far away from her manipulative disorder::: Whenever she talks about her power of brain.... She is just amazing.... Putting everything around her below her sharp nose::: All she founds worth is... Her intelligence.... Though... She knows the fact.... I might had been poor in grades than that of hers... But in knowledge she can't win over me...  And thats what disturbs her most.... She doesn't want me to be her doctor... For the fear for her secrets... She is not comfortable with me while sharing her most complicated thoughts... Because she finds a sense of competition while expressing her inner self in front of me.... And moreover... She doesn't trust me.... As i might take advantage of the brilliant reflections of her original soul same as others have done... But i know who else would take responsibility of this case... None of professional psychologists i have met are ready to take the cases of :: Manipulative disorder... As.. According to them... These patients are very clever and end up messing up with doctors' life itself.... I don't have any life or future to care about... And moreover no one would be honest towards the mysterious file of a celebrity... This miserable irony.... She knows as well... She is intelligent enough to understand the games of life... But immature in her actions.... She is the case of  poor developmental psychology.... She wants to be child again... And wants to live those moments which she couldn't... Sometimes because of economic issues... And sometimes because of her gender.... Female....If she really wants her life back... She would not resist me to leave using her power to file a case against me.... I want to see her whether she really wants to survive or she still craves for the desire of playing games.... All above... She is my friend.... I would have cured her for free... But her pride is important than her emotions... She said she had earned enough money to spend over her improvement than to being burdened under favor of any friend... Again a sign of  fear.... Fear of being used..... She is living under.... Pain... Threats... Betrayal... Tortures:: both physical as well as mental..
And all above them... With her.... Isolation.... Right from the birth.... She is struggling like a brave warrior.... Sometimes... i wonder of which elements she is made up of.... She have not given up even when she had every right to burst out and end herself.... She is incredible in fact... These all negative phases of her life were buried into her... Because of her failure of having someone to trust upon.... She is the case of hyper sensitive frustration.... Her tendency to react towards things with impulse was increased with more regular frequencies from past two years... Which she recognized just now... And now... She is in my hospital as a patient.... Enjoying herself most... Far far away from her glittery world.... Which have given her all she wanted::: Fame, Money, Respect.... But taken her most important thing ..... Her innocence.....
             She glared at me like a child.... Wondering what would be my reaction..... Her expressions changed from being evil... then to being confused... then to being irritated... and finally she was on her real... Just like a newly born child staring at her mother... Trying to judge whether she is ready to forgive her or not.... Now.. This is perfect time to reply her back.....
            I smiled at her.... More like in a sense of motherhood than like a disappointed lady....
#Ya need to take rest... Mrs. Khanna... Please take your medicines... It's time to check my other patients now...
*Ohh.. yeah... I remember.... Those poor government ones.... And today ya must be having yr legal case to fight with.... Aww... M so sorry for ya... Mrs. Busy D'souza...
>>She was being sarcastically empathetic towards me... I know... She wanted me to stay back... And have argumentation about every illogical stuff so that she can let her all anger out in one instance.... But i don't want her to do so.... She have buried them since a long time... And its not appropriate manner to let thing out in a series of impulsive moments... This leads sometimes or say many a times the patient to face nerve breakdown or leaves them into empty space with their confusions.... She had been very kind towards her miseries... And this is only way to be like with her happiness as well... To balance out the things... One has to reverse the procedure in the manner it happened... Though some supplementary techniques can be practiced but its important to keep an eye on basic functional and reactive behavior.... 
#Eeeh... Ya are so humorous sometimes... [I gave a friendly laugh to her...] Now... Let me go... Either... Administration will screw my happiness...
*Ahh... yeah... Those faithful government dogs... They suck more than they bark....
>>I turned back at her while ready to close her door to look into eyes and obviously couldn't hold my smile admiring her sense of humor... We giggled in medium voice out our frustrations... Together.... Doing such little things together gives ya a relief that ya are still human.... Not like a machinery driven by the force of materialism....
#He he.. yeah.. In fact... Ok..M leaving now... Please eat yr breakfast completely... And for any help...
*Ya can call yr room attendee anytime...
>>She mocked me.... I gave her smile for her smart reaction.... she smiled back.... First time in this whole period of conversation.... But it faded soon.... She turned her face towards the large window where bright sun was peeping through the little clouds.... I stood there to watch out her lovely face.... She sighed... looked down at her hands... Probably to check out their perfection.... Then... She looked at my feet... And with her most beautiful tone of voice... The sober one.... She said::
*I have a known lawyer as my friend.... She can help ya fight yr case with minimum charges....
>>She was returning back to world of humanity... She wants to do a favor for me... She wants to help me... Of course.. I was glad... But i was pleased to accept her offer better in case she was not my patient.... I don't want to offend her feelings by showing her my lack of interest... I want her to ponder herself about a large pace of human psyche.... 
#Owhh... Sho shweet of ya... But those dogs have already appointed a foreign breed of barking one for me.... Hence.. I would have to decline yr proposal... Now... Ya take care...
>>I signalled a sign to move... She looked into my eyes... In a manner.. to judge whether i was speaking the truth or avoiding her invitation to help by presenting another excuse... She smiled at me.... I smiled back in order to assure her that I spoke the truthful fact....
*No worry then... All the best for yr fight... Hope the new dog doesn't bite....
>>She lowered her neck down again to check her perfectly manicured fingers.... Then she smiled in the most elegant way looking towards the rising bright sun....
#Yeah.. Thanks a lot... Have a nice day....
*Ya too...
>>She replied briefly with the spark in her large black eyes.... While watching a flock of European birds resting outside the  balcony of her window... I closed the door... Paused for a moment... To revise the beauty of conversation she possess.... Miss Cheryl... Announcement recalled my name thrice.... While I was busy with the analytical thoughts of my lovely patient....
I looked around... Replied the morning wishes of my staff members with gentle nods... And finally made the move toward the most disastrous place of India:: The court...!!


To be Continued....
4:00 P.M.
Nagpur...

No comments:

My Motivators :

Google+ Followers

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

See My Reflection via Captured Moments of Life: